Friday, January 27, 2012

White Collar 3x12

I kind of forgot to watch this show at all somewhere in the second season and then was pretty meh about getting back into it, but hey, it was on the DVR and nothing was on TV tonight. And I had forgotten: this show is utterly ridiculous, but also delightful. Ridiculightful!

Plusses:
* Matt Bomer's A++ face (why isn't he playing Superman?)
* All of the characters. Neal is fun and adorable (fundorable?), Peter is upstanding but wry, El is great, Mozzie is great, Diana is great. Everyone is great!
* Random scruffy high schooler: he was a little too orange, but was appropriately awkward and endearing.
* Surprise Elizabeth Gillies! She plays the mean girl on Victorious (which makes "mean girl" a relative phrase, they're ALL AWFUL, but she's awful intentionally) and even though I hate Victorious, I enjoy all of the cast members and so I'm pleased to see her getting work on something NON awful. Huzzah!

Anyway. Basically, after all of the "is Neal going to betray Peter???" nonsense that made me roll my eyes and lose interest, this episode was a nice palate cleanser that made me want to start watching again. Well played, White Collar.

And seriously. A++ face, Matt Bomer.

No comments:

Post a Comment