Monday, January 2, 2012

The Vow

"Who is this giant mumbly dude in The Vow with the big square head? WHOA, that's Channing Tatum?"

"I never know what he looks like. It's like my Jason Sudekis-Ed Helms problem. I'm pretty sure they're the same person, but one of them is in the Hangover."

"Like my Ryan Gosling-James Vanderbeek problem. In fairness, both of their names relate to ducks. How can you not know Channing Tatum; you own The Eagle."

"Right, but... didn't he used to be a dancer? Or a stripper?"

"I think that's a movie he was in."

"No, but I think also in real life he was a dancer? And then he danced in a movie? Or maybe dancer was a euphemism for something. He was a dancer. By which I mean a big ol' stripper. I'm not clear on this."

"Well, he wasn't hired for his enunciation skills."

"No, for the stripping, I think. ...are you writing this down?"

No comments:

Post a Comment